There’s no doubt you love your car and you rely on it to get you wherever you need to go. Whether you own a trusty Chevrolet pickup truck for your job, or you have a luxurious European import, the professionals at Padron Automotive in Topeka, KS work on a variety of makes and models. You can’t afford to trust your vehicle to just anyone. Make sure you bring it to a place where you know your investment will be in good hands. From Ford to Volkswagen, our experienced mechanics work on a range of vehicles and vehicle types.
Some of the vehicles we service include:
- Acura: This brand is the first Japanese luxury brand and is known for its sleek appearance and reliability.
- Audi: German Audi models have been a part of the Volkswagen Group since 1908, making them one of the oldest and most trusted names on the market. We service Audi A4, Audi A6, Audi TT, and all other makes at our shop.
- BMW: One of the country’s most beloved luxury brands, BMW is a European import that requires specially trained mechanics to ensure it operates as it should.
- Buick: Luxury Buick models are more popular in China than in the U.S. these days, but we still love them for their refined design and quality materials.
- Cadillac: Cadillac is known for its instantly recognizable luxury SUVS and popular sedans. The manufacturer features sleek designs that effortlessly merge the latest automotive technology with luxurious design and infotainment features.
- Chevrolet: From a Malibu to an Impala or a Colorado, our mechanics understand the inner workings of this popular American brand.
- Chrysler: Chrysler set the standard for automotive engineering in 1924 when it unveiled the six-cylinder engine. Today, it’s a unique brand that offers everyday reliability with luxe design.
- Dodge: One of the most reliable vehicles on the market, Dodge owners know they can trust Padron Automotive to take care of their repair and maintenance needs.
- Ford: An American original, Ford owners rely on our trained mechanics to make sure their cars, trucks, and SUVs are getting the care they need to run smoothly.
- GM: Also known as General Motors, this brand was founded back in 1908. Today, GM owners depend on skilled mechanics to ensure their vehicles are working their best.
- Honda: This brand is one of the most reliable vehicles on the market today. Take your Honda to us for regular maintenance so your car runs for many miles to come.
- Hyundai: The South Korean brand, founded in 1967, is sold in over 200 countries. Its technologically advanced approach to manufacturing has created models like the Ioniq 6 and Tucson Hybrid.
- Infiniti: From the G, Q50, Q60, QX50, and QX60 to the IPL series, Infiniti boasts a luxurious design combined with a variety of unique features.
- Jeep: A classic off-road vehicle known for its durability and iconic design, Jeep is a rugged and durable vehicle popular for its four-wheel drive.
- Kia: Economy car drivers love Kia thanks to its unique style and reliability. Take your Kia to our mechanics whenever you need a tune-up or other services.
- Land Rover: Land Rover could be considered the British version of a Jeep. These vehicles are optimized for off-roading and tackling tough terrains with four-wheel drive. This subsidiary of Jaguar offers power, range, and performance through the Range Rover, Defender, and Discovery models.
- Lincoln: Lincoln’s luxury vehicles like the Navigator, Corsair, and Nautilus are known for their top-of-the-line design and comfort features. They are not, however, known for being the most reliable, which means it’s important to have a skilled technician like a member of our team service yours.
- Mercedes-Benz: A classic Mercedes is known for its style, class, and comfort. The German luxury cars are known for both their upscale design and reliability.
- MINI: The quaint MINI Cooper looks like it would be cruising European highways, but this small vehicle has become popular in the U.S. thanks to its quality, reliability, and charming appearance.
- Nissan: This dynamic brand offers something for everyone, whether it’s a classic four-door or a large SUV.
- Saturn: Saturn, a child company of GM, was discontinued in 2010, but many models like the VUE, Aura, and Outlook still make their way to our shop today.
- Subaru: Japanese Subaru models are known for their boxcar engine design and advanced safety features. Popular models we service include the Subaru Forester, Outback, Legacy, and Crosstrek.
- Toyota: Founded in Japan in 1937, Toyota is one of the world’s most popular auto manufacturers, producing over 10 million units each year. Models like the Toyota Prius and Toyota Corolla have become some of the most popular in the United States.
You can trust our technicians to ensure that your vehicle runs smoothly for years to come.
These are just some examples of the many makes and models we service. Give us a call today if you have any questions about your specific vehicle’s needs.
Padron Automotive is a family-owned and operated business, and we love our customers. For all your automotive needs, be sure to visit us today or contact us to schedule an appointment today!